HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Senior FIT Infrastructure Project Manager
Ref No: HTK/GBMIT/SPM/02/2018
The Finance IT department is seeking a Senior FIT Infrastructure Project Manager to work across all of the platforms within the department. The role will involve coordination and management of all infrastructure aspects of development projects, liaison between the department and centralised services and full ownership of internal performance and stability projects.
This is a lead role with the possibility for mentoring and training of other team members with a view to building a cross functional skillset across the infrastructure team.
- Leading infrastructure involvement in strategic initiatives.
- Participate in project planning to establish key milestones and effort estimates.
- Single Point of Contact for project and support teams
- Suggest & implement industry best practices in production and project delivery
- Contributes in technical delivery of projects by providing Technical / Application guidance to project teams
- Identifying emerging technology trends, constantly question, clarify from teams and ensure that critical technology issues are resolved.
- Proactive analytical and problem management
- Process/system improvements including direct involvement and contribution to crisis calls, MIRs and SIPs
- Producing relevant data for trending & analysis purpose
- Works closely with App Support/Dev teams
- Ensure strict adherence to all regulatory issues and compliance of all internal controls
- Ensure strict adherence HSBC Group Compliance Policies
- Maintain compliance to Information Security other Group policies documented in Group IT FIM
- Requirements and Design – Be involved in requirements and design for all new on boarding to the SPARC platform and establish acceptance criteria for assessing if requirements have been met.
- Participation in test strategy and Approach - and ensuring wider ITID participation
- Technical Documentation - responsible for pulling together all relevant documentation needed to support IT teams to manage the system in production.
- Provide necessary input to line manager/PMO for the annual budget process
- Manage the overall infrastructure.
The major challenges of this role include:
- Number of platforms and competing demands for time.
- Global scope and time zone coverage.
- Current design quality and existing technical debt.
- Strong understanding of the broad range of technologies.
- UNIX (AIX/Solaris/Linux)
- UNIX/Cluster Technologies.
- Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster Server and Veritas Netbackup Client
- Configuration and support of Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server environments plus industry standard certifications for Windows Server technology (MCITP)
- Enterprise class infrastructure software’s such as anti-virus, backup clients, hardware technologies SAN, NAS, Storage and related client side software. Virtualization (VMWare) related working knowledge is a MUST
- Cloud technologies
- Host based SAN migrations
- SAN configuration EMC/Hitachi LUNs on UNIX (AIX/Solaris/Linux) servers
- Scheduling tools such as Control-M or Autosys
- Database/server/storage configuration, monitoring and diagnostics
- Experience in major version upgrades and migrations
- Understanding of storage array technology
- Managing Finance Systems in an Investment Banking environment
- 5-10+ years infrastructure experience in large Investment Bank
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Enthusiastic, self-starter who builds exceptionally strong relationships.
- Experience and ability to make technical design/implementation decisions
- Implementing systems on a global scale and working with large global teams
- Effective in dealing with Crises calls/Critical issues for business critical services
- Proven experience in technically guiding teams in productivity driven environment.
- Proven experience in managing and building relationship with business partners and customer service.
- Worked within IT Infrastructure support
- Should understand & have proven record of how technology adds value to the business and ultimately the end customer.
- Should be well versed with ITIL concepts and more specific understanding of Service operations activities.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working across cultures
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Challenging job in young, dynamic team,
- Competitive and motivational salary, private health care, employees’ benefits,
- Courses & training for our employee.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.