PropellerAds (propellerads.com) started six years ago and has grown into the biggest company in tier-3 market. We help advertisers and publishers to get the best of our product to sustainably grow their profit. Our business is worldwide, but we are physically represented in Russia (Saint Petersburg) and Cyprus (Limassol) and invite you to join our new office in Gdansk.
You will develop a Self-Serving Platforms for Advertisers and Publishers for end customers. It has more than half a million registered end users. You’ll join a team of professional developers, who are constantly pushing the limits of their code base, always improving the project and themselves. We use component approach on the client side. React.js and AngularJS 1.6 are the technologies used on Frontend. And we are planning to make full migration to React.js in 2018. Join us and be the part of this journey!
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Develop both backend and frontend part of Self-Serving Platform for Advertisers. System is integrated with CRM and core services and microservices;
- Write new and extend existing features using PHP and Symfony;
- Be in touch with the business owners and your Scrum team consisting of backend and frontend developers, DevOps, QA and BA collocated in Gdansk;
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the product software and databases.
- 2+ years of proven software development experience in PHP (we use PHP 7.1) and modern PHP-based frameworks (we use Symfony);
- Experience in working with MySQL and PosgreSQL databases;
- Knowledge of HTML5;
- Understanding of principles how to improve and optimize web-application speed;
- Knowledge of component design patterns;
- Experience with Agile development;
- English skills.
- Acting as a Team player and having developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and product owner;
- You are comfortable working in an environment with joking and having fun while being professional.
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, Aerospike etc.);
- Basic knowledge about UX and design.
What's in it for you?
- See your products being adapted, used, tested and even receiving feedback directly from the end customer;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks);
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!