The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Due to dynamic growth Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is expanding the Business Intelligence team. We are now looking for candidates for the position of
Senior Informatica and SAP BO Developer
The Business Intelligence (BI) developer has a solid understanding of the core elements and logic behind BI. The primary focus of the position deals with information delivery and data analytic projects. The ideal candidate would have experience with BI development, possess the technical expertise to design and develop moderately complex to complex BI reporting systems, queries, reports and dashboards utilizing advanced functionality within the BI environment based on documented user requirements:
- Monitor the daily data loads
- Perform other loads
- Correct issues found, brings small improvements to the application
- Provide support to users
For Projects or CR:
- Develop according to the business requirements received from the Business Analyst
- Test the components created and log the results using appropriate support
- Correct the issues raised during User Acceptance Test phases
- Prepare the promotions to the different environments
- Ensure stabilization phase after release of developments
- At least 5 years of experience in Informatica, BO universe design, Oracle
- Knowledge of Netezza is an asset, but not a necessity
- Ability to run complex queries based on requirements
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Excellent team work and customer focus
- Good communication skills in English
- Interesting challenges in dynamic and continuously developing global IT organization
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies in automotive industry and multiple business areas
- Clear and attractive career path in international team
- Development of technical, soft and language skills
- Interesting and responsible tasks with the usage of leading BI tools and solutions
- Great work culture based on professionalism, respect and team work
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław