Senior Internal Auditor
Currently, in ABB office in Cracow, we are strengthening our Auditing Team and therefore we are looking for a candidate who is interested in Senior Internal Auditor position. As a Senior Internal Auditor, your main objective will be to participate in the execution of regular operational and financial audits and implementation of the internal audit mission, which is to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting services designed to improve the organization’s operations.
The mission of the internal auditing function is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. It helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Participate in and / or lead the execution of regular, less-complex operational and financial audits
(pre-, on-site and post phases) for different business processes;
- Collect, analyze, interpret document / information to arrive at audit result, and prepare work papers in accordance with ABB Audit procedures / standards;
- Accurate evaluation of the internal control system of the audited unit;
- Document audit findings, risks and recommendations and prepare audit report;
- Prepare and / or perform quality review of audit work papers i.e. sufficiently complete, detailed and accurate to ascertain the audit work done and to support conclusions reached;
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations;
- Responsible for the communication of audit results to audited management;
- Communicate results to Auditor in Charge / Internal Audit Manager and / or Audited Management;
- Identify other risks within the audited unit besides the audit scope performed;
- Assist in compliance audits (pre-, on-site and post phase) and prepare audit work papers;
- Communicate findings with the Audit Manager and / or Regional Head of Internal Audit.
- 3-4 years in Audit, including strong operational experience;
- Degree in business administration / economics or engineering;
- Preferably CIA / CISA / CPA certification;
- Strong analytical and IT skills;
- User/auditor knowledge of SAP is a must;
- Willingness to develop leadership skills;
- Ability to operate within teams of different cultures;
- Managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proficiency in English;
- Willingness to travel (approx. 70% of time);
- Preferably international business experience.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.