- Strzeszyńska 38/42, 60-479 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Lisner is a part of the Müller Group, famous for its yoghurts and milk drinks.
We are a well - known food company, the leader in Polish food market. We produce not only fish dishes, but also non - fish salads, pastes and hummus. Currently we are looking for a candidate for our international IT department:
Senior IT Analyst (User Workplace Services)
- Maintaining, supporting, developing and administering: Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Powershell scripts, SharePoint, Mobile Device Management,
- Administration of O365 tenant in all aspects and all applications,
- Acting as 3rd line of support in order to ensure efficiency and functionality of user’s technology,
- Performing in depth root cause analysis of the experienced problems,
- Leading IT projects on new IT solutions and systems (budget, quality, timing),
- Training and advicing technical Support Teams,
- Writing technical documentation and users guidelines in order to transfer the support tasks and responsibilities to lower level of Organization.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar IT field,
- Experience as a Microsoft M365 administrator,
- Powershell scripting experience,
- Experience in managing relationships between various Microsoft products and services,
- ITIL Foundation certificate or Microsoft 365 certificate would be an asset,
- Willingness to lead a project team,
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization,
- Fluent Polish and English (min B2),
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure, disaster recovery and service continuity,
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- Stable employment in a multinational company,
- Ability to be a part of inspiring projects,
- Helpful team members,
- Package of bonuses (sport card, private medical care, language course for free).