IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
Senior IT Network Specialist
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- managing CPS Krakow Voice over IP system used widely in Homeworking project - maintaining Voice Gateways, publishers, subscribers; creating hunting groups, configuring IVRs on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- establishing network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- updating network configuration and topology as a result of raised change requests
- creating new interfaces and vlans, updating Firewall rules and routing tables.
- completing systems health checks on routine basis for compliance with internal security requirements and configuration guidelines. Installing, upgrading systems software in accordance with internal policy.
- conducting on-going network system audits to evaluate the utility and efficiency of the system's hardware, software, and communications components and the effectiveness in meeting management information needs
- maintaining network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- securing network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
We are looking for candidates with:
- minimum 3 years of experience in managing, configuring and troubleshooting Network devices.
- design network architecture and maintain day to day network operations
- familiarity with network security aspects
- prepare technical documentation
- provision, install, test, support, and maintain hardware and software for Voice over IP systems + firewalls (ASA/Checkpoint), IDS/IPS systems, routers and switches
- setup SSL and IPsec VPN client based implementations and policies.
- critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- strong Teamwork and customer relations skills.
- high availability solutions knowledge
- service Delivery orientation
- very high interpersonal abilities
- organized, structured approach
- track record in delivering results
- presentation skills
- self motivation
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role