- aleja Grunwaldzka 409, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Java Developer, AVPNumer ref.: R-639893
Who we are looking for:
What you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining middle-tier and backend modules using Java, Spring web services, streaming, messaging, PL/SQL and hibernate technologies.
- Playing a key developer role in an experienced, energetic onshore/offshore team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Working closely with the product owners and analysts to design, model, and develop changes for both new and existing projects
- Tuning backend queries for better application and system performance
- Facing production issues by reviewing code and logs as needed and come up with solutions
- Key hands-on resource with 7+ years of strong software programming experience in Java, messaging and queuing technologies to develop robust, reliable and high-performance solutions.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent or related field
- Good understanding of SQL performance tuning techniques including query plan understanding and management, SQL tracing, DB stats, indexing techniques, using AWR reports etc., highly preferred.
- Good working knowledge and skills in GUI development with Java middle and databases backend to create an end to end solution desirable
- Experience with software development lifecycle and software development common practices (code reviews, unit testing etc.).
- Experience with managing and resolving problems on a live production system.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and develop solutions to the business needs
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly responsible.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple teams in various locations in an agile environment.
- Past experience working in the Financial industry especially Derivatives highly preferred.
What We Offer:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.