SILENT EIGHT PTE. LTD.
We are an award-winning innovative FinTech firm with a passion for Artificial Intelligence. We are working with a number of large international banks like Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC Bank to give them powerful tools to combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Our innovation has brought us the support of leading Venture Capital Funds from Silicon Valley and Singapore.
Senior Java Developer
Salary: PLN 12,000 - 19,000
Who are we looking for
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multi talented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Senior Java Developer to take ownership of a unique set of projects related to Machine Learning.
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution
- End to end responsibility over developing and delivering tasks
- Develop AML (Anti-Money Laundering) platform by using the latest technologies of the top-notch JVM-based stack: Java 8 (soon to be migrated to Java 11), Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Apache Spark, Docker, Angular 6
- Construct tools for text analysis (Natural Language Processing)
- Build the necessary components to integrate with clients’ systems
- Test and develop deep-learning networks
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
- Min. 7 years experience in software development
- Proficient in SOLID and OOP concepts and design patterns
- Able to program parallel (multithreaded or distributed) systems that scale
- Practical understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Strong understanding of relational databases and big data
- Proficient in working within the Linux environment
- Practical experience in designing / programming large systems
- Full proficiency in Java 8, Spring, ORM (Hibernate), XML, JSON, REST, Nginx, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Have an actual impact of how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Work however you like: from the office or home office (remote work)
- Do you want to travel? Great! Travel with us to client locations in London, Switzerland, USA or Singapore. You don’t want to travel? Also great! Help us make our product better from Poland
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
- Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."