- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world’s leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We’re proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you’re made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.
Founded nearly ten years ago in Austin, Texas by well-known serial entrepreneur Jason Cohen (@asmartbear), WP Engine has maintained its startup roots while experiencing impressive growth. This growth provides many opportunities for engineers at WP Engine to tackle problems at scale, yet we are still small enough for your contributions to have a noticeable impact on the company's growth and strategy.
We are searching for an experienced software engineer to join our fast-growing R&D team in Krakow - help us to lead the engineering efforts on our next-generation hosting platform. We currently host +500k websites and server +4 billion web requests per day. Most of this traffic is served by WordPress, now based on the feedback we are receiving from our Customers, we want to be able to host their often outstanding front-ends, built using modern web stacks, such as React and Node.
The team will build our next generation hosting platform from the ground up and provide our customers with new ways to deliver digital experiences to their audiences. This is an exciting and meaningful opportunity both from technical and career opportunities perspective.
We believe our culture is meaningful - we seek to hire the best and ensure that we provide an environment where the best get better. If you are great at solving complex problems, a hard worker with excellent communications skills, and you enjoy working across different mindsets and cultures you may be the engineer that we are looking for!
The day to day.
- Be customer inspired and work closely with Product Management, Engineering Management, and business partners to incrementally and frequently deliver positive outcomes through technology
- Provide ongoing technical leadership and guidance to your teammates
- Collaborate to design, write, test, integrate, and maintain software applications that are resilient, robust, secure, and perform at scale for tens of millions of end users
- Write clean, maintainable code; improve test coverage and build deployment pipelines to safely and rapidly push quality code to production
- Constantly look for opportunities to automate and optimize
- Research new technologies and incorporate them into new and existing systems and products
- Be an outstanding teammate to all, no matter location, function, or seniority level
- Ensure we continue grow by helping us identify, attract and onboard top talent
Your skills and expertise.
- 8+ years of writing highly scalable distributed cloud software applications; ideally you have experienced hyper-growth in a multinational distributed setting
- Golang, Node .js, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD pipelines experience is strongly preferred
- Natural problem solving abilities, an inquisitive personality, a continuous learning attitude, and an eagerness to take on the challenge of big problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excels in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies
- You are passionate about working alongside customers to determine solutions that best fits their needs
- Bonus: Production experience with ElasticSearch, BigQuery
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.