Grunwaldzka 472DGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
Senior Margin & Pricing analyst provides information, analysis, and recommendations to support EU and local pricing teams in their decision making by applying commercial experience and strong business acumen.
You will be responsible for conducting historical and predictive analysis and providing decision support for our structural and customer pricing strategies to identify safeguarding, growth, and margin enhancement opportunities throughout Staples Solutions.
- Performing continuous analyses (including data-heavy analytics) to provide decision support,
- Executing and analyzing strategic price tests,
- Supporting markets in activities, analysis and reporting that will result in effective margin management,
- Identifying opportunities to improve existing pricing and margin models and supports the development team in building new ones,
- Delivering key projects and tasks on time and accurately,
- Initiating support development and implementing structural analytical techniques and ideas,
- Using statistical models to push relevant pricing strategies and drive sales/margin gains.
- At least 3-5 years of analytical experience, preferably, experience in pricing or merchandising analytics (e.g. B2B, Retail, Online, FMCG),
- Proven track record of supporting marketplaces/eCommerce business,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Experience in relational database programming (SQL queries, PL/SQL),
- Experience in building BI solutions (dashboards, data models),
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills,
- Working knowledge of POWER BI is a plus,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are necessary.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.