P2 Recruitment is the specialized employment agency with 15 year history of helping Engineers, Architects and IT Professionals find the best place of work in Europe and in the Middle East.
Our Client is a small, vibrant and fast growing, client-centric, young company with offices in USA and UK. They search for talent that is passionate about achievement, dedicated to output, timely in delivery, thoughtful in sharing, but most of all, caring about their customers and always professional. To enlarge their team from Poznań, we are looking for a:
SENIOR MOBILE DEVELOPER
Region Name: wielkopolskie
- Work in a team of developers both backend and frontend side
- Hands on approach delivering Android features and build
- Lead by example with strong hands-on development
- In collaboration with the CTO, conduct assessments of the right platforms and system in support of the development of products
- Utilise the development process systems accordingly
- In collaboration with team members, translate engineering specifications (User Experience wireframes, Use Cases, User Interface designs, Technical Architecture documents) into product requirements for development
- Use the source control, version management and issue tracking systems appropriately
- Work with the Technical Architect(s) to help scope, design, and create technical documentation in support of the product development and project requirements, including web services and APIs
- Take appropriate training for the software development from time to time
- Participate in code reviews, software development meetings and changes in process
- Assist the Product Manager in developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents in the production of products and related services
- Provide the Product Manager with software development estimates to achieve project goals
- Participate in delivery of reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations as necessary
- Strong experience with Android technologies and other mobile/frontend technologies
- Knowledge of Android Studio, Gradle and Git
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Swift or Objective-C
- Experience with iOS or web technologies (ability to switch between Android development and other technologies)
Our Client offers:
- Remote work
- Competitive, negotiable salary dependent on experience
- Business trips (Tenerife, Barcelona, London, Bucharest, New York)
- Corporate computer
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV in English.
Agency entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 5248.
Please also include clause: "I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)"