- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are 207 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and gives a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand they are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
we currently seek
- Passing the project requirements for other programmers
- Conducting meetings regarding work planning in cooperation with people involved in the project (SCRUM / Agile)
- Responsibility for application stability in the client environment
- Performing code quality assessment
- Designing and implementing solutions
- Performing task delegation
- Participation in designing system architecture and user interface
- Contact with the client in matters requiring technical knowledge about the project
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a .NET programmer
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented programming (C # language, .NET platform and SQL databases - MS SQL Server)
- Very good spoken and written English enabling reading technical documentation and smooth communication with team members
- Analytical thinking, positive energy, proactivity, „I can do” attitude
- Team work skills and ability to work effectively in a team as well as in a scattered environment
TDD, BDD (Specflow), nUnit/xUnit, IoC, DI containers, SOLID, Angular/React, Kendo UI, Team City, Jira, Bitbucket, Git, Confluence, MS Azure/Cloud, Crystal Reports, SSRS, Signal R, Bootstrap, REST, Web API, WCF, windows services, async programming, web authorization/authentication
why is it worth
to work for KPMG?
- competitive renumeration
- permanent possibility of learning and development
- stable employment
- good atmosphere
- respect for individuality
- work life balance
- clear career path
- international work environment
- interesting and innovative projects
What does the team do?
Our Tax Technology team deals with creating and implementing advanced IT solutions that support wide range of tax calculation processes. They are related mainly to international personal income taxes (GMS – Global Mobility Services) and management of human resources. We are localized in Switzerland as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for candidates with passion, who would like to join our rapidly growing team of programmers in Kraków. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative and ergonomic solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
at KPMG you can work in
|general audit||financial services audit||tax||advisory||the law firm D. Dobkowski||bookkeeping|