- Wołoska 9A, 02-583 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 21 cze 2020
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
For over 35 years, we’ve been making history. Now, we’re creating the future.
On April 14, 1981, in Honolulu, Hawaii, William “Bill” Melton incorporated his new tech company. The original intention was to provide a recourse for retailers who’d been swindled by people handing out bad checks. Bill's product was a kind of verification device using phone lines—a verification phone.
But then a pivot. The credit card industry was relatively new at the time and processing was still being done with carbon paper. Bill saw a way to reduce costs for companies like Visa and MasterCard, while capitalizing on this new technology. Instead of verifying checks, we would provide local businesses a means to electronically process credit card payments. And thus, the Verifone payment device was born.
Now, Verifone is one of the world’s largest POS terminal vendors and a leading provider of payment and commerce solutions. We operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally. Our steady growth has come organically, through a dedication to innovation and strategic partnerships, as well as from savvy acquisitions.
"We believe great work comes from incredible people. We’ve established a team with dedication to committed support and unmatched expertise. Whether it’s building significant client experiences or paving the way for the future breakthrough in payment technology, Verifone is a place where growing your career means making a global impact. Let’s shape the future of commerce together."
Senior Network Engineer, MSO
(remote work possible)
Hired person will be primarily responsible for maintaining the company’s network infrastructure, support highly available transactional systems and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting LAN/WAN connections availability and bandwidth utilization, firewall and security services to assure network uptime meets agreed SLA's.
- Duties include providing on call support after hours and on holidays (rotation)
- Position requires approximately 5% travel worldwide.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of a MS in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
- Juniper JNCIE certifications desired
- Minimum six years of network experience in configuring, managing and troubleshooting of Cisco and Juniper devices.
- In depth TCP/IP knowledge
- Strong BGP / OSPF protocols understanding, configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of STP and L2 related security features
- Strong understanding of IPsec and SSL VPNs
- Good understanding of WAN technologies, including, but not limited to MPLS
- Experience with Cisco ASA firewalls and Juniper SRX service gateways
- Experience with Juniper EX series of switches
- Experience with Big-IP F5 load-balancers
- Experience with IPS/IDS/DDOS prevention systems
- Experience with network monitoring and management systems
- Experience with low level packet analysis and fault diagnosis
- Experience with common network automation tools:Python, Perl or other scripting language
Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
- REST APIs
- SDN with Juniper Contrail and/or OpenContrail
- Full-time contract of employment.
- Attractive salary and benefit package (attractive base salary, private health care, life insurance, lunch card, Multisport package).
- Unique opportunity for personal growth which will include internal and external training.
- Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team.
- Expanded benefit package
- Full time remote work possible
Verifone is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.), prowadzonych przez European Shared Services sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie."