- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
For our Client, a stable company at the market, and the leader in its field, we are looking for a candidate for the position of Senior Payroll Analyst. In this position, in addition to the operational tasks, you will also participate in the implementation and testing of the Workday system.
- responsible for different parts of the payroll process for one /several countries in Europe,
- collect, control, and maintain payroll data including but not limited to employee personal information, wages, tax exemptions; ensure proper handling of such data; generate reports,
- regularly review processes and ensure they are up-to-date and properly documented,
- employee support - handle employees queries and requests,
- ensure compliance with all internal/external regulations and requirements,
- take part in Workday implementation, and testing system.
- min. 4 years experience of working in Payroll (working with different payroll vendors and on multiple countries),
- Project Management/coordination skills,
- system testing, and data analysis experience,
- advanced level Excel skills including the ability to manipulate data accurately and the ability to create meaningful reports,
- excellent English skills (min. C1 level),
- hands-on experience of data entry and data validation,
- analytical skills and attention to details,
- problem-solving attitude,
- experience in Workday as HR system,
- system integration support experience is a huge plus.
- opportunity to fulfill your potential with professional development in a growing business,
- attractive salary base on your professional experience and skills,
- flexible working hours,
- working in an international work environment.