- Vinci Office Center, Opolska 100, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
About the Job
This is a 12 months fixed contract offer.
The Senior Payroll Analyst will oversee the international payroll cycle process for a few countries and manage relationships with HR Business Partners & other parties involved in monthly payroll process to provide payroll customer service for the employees.
As a Senior Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing monthly payroll process for specific countries in EMEA region
- Reconciling payroll calculations prepared by the Payroll Providers to ensure consistency and accuracy,
- Coordination Year-End reporting for including liaison with Payroll Providers and internal stakeholders (HR, Compensation & Benefits, Equity, Finance.)
- Ensuring all statutory payments and filings are performed accordingly to internal company policies and local laws.
- Partnering with GL Team to ensure all payroll related records are booked by accountants and providing support during account reconciliation process
- Identifying and implementing payroll process improvements and best practices to drive process excellence and reduce error risk,
- Maintaining effective internal controls for the payroll function and proactively working with management to identify efficiency gaps and improvements.
- Following company policy & SOX, government regulations that affect payroll to ensure compliance of payroll policies and practices.
- Ensure internal payroll procedures are in place and up to date
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Payroll and Payroll Tax
- Responsible for payroll-related SOX testing and compliance, as well as internal and external audit requests
- Participating in special projects and performing additional duties if required
About the Team
- The International Payroll Team manages the processing payroll for 7800 employees in 30 countries.
- Required Education and Experience
* Minimum education required is a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably) in Business, Accounting or Finance, Economics or similar field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a multi-national payroll department
- Experience with payroll processing in multiple countries
- Experience with in-house payroll processing in Europe would be a strong asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent English-oral and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- System implementation and/or process improvement experience.
- Technical knowledge of payroll systems (ie. ADP-Streamline, ADP Freedom, ADP-eTime, Kronos).
- Experience with Equity plans
- Exposure to SOX documentation and testing procedures