- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lat temu
Work city: Kraków
The Blue Prism solution provides a platform for resources from the business operations or IT teams to deliver self-service process automations on an IT supported, secure and resilient infrastructure.
This document outlines the role, skills and aptitudes required for the role. This document is intended to assist in the selection of the appropriate resource from the client’s organisation - the Blue Prism Professional Services Team can provide further guidance if required.
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge
of the Blue Prism solution and associated methodology
to support colleagues through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Supporting the Framework Implementation Project Manager in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform
for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- A minimum of 2 years developing and testing software
on a Windows platform and adhering to a structured and documented methodology OR a minimum of 6 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited developer.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis
in a structured environment
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability
to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.