Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Senior Process Data Specialist (Mechanical Engineer)
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Job ID: 70169BR
This role is expected to help rotating equipment engineers in implementing the standard work packs for preventive/corrective maintenance of various equipment uniformly in various operating units across the globe.
- Primary responsibility in preparing/developing comprehensive workpacks from overhaul reports, maintenance reports, general tasklist, equipment specific task lists, spare part list, equipments drawings, circuit diagrams, P&IDs, operation and maintenance manuals of OEMs etc., for heavy duty rotary equipments like engines, pumps, compressors, turbines etc., for Upstream operating units as per Shell Standards.
- These work packs include detailed description of the tasks that need to be performed for overhauling / maintenance of each machine, parts required, tools required, time required and relationship between tasks including the pre-work preperation steps.
- Create the Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasklists and general task lists based on the maintenance strategy and link it with maintenance plans and items.
- Customize the equipment make and model specific workpacks into site specific workpack by adding site conditions and parameters.
- Accommodate the PM library changes by converting the turnaround documents to the global workpacks.
- Anticipate & plan for mandatory spares, tools and tackles and manpower required for the heavy duty equipments based on the information extracted from maintenance manuals, collate any additional information about equipment & its spares.
- Interact and communicate with the site focals for Preventive Maintenance Libraries and maintenance strategies, understanding the intricacies about how the actual maintenance activities for heavy duty rotating equipments and other machinery have been planned and performed in various Upstream Operating Units of Shell.
- Network with counterparts and other levels of organization across the different operating units, data centers and develop external networks outside of Shell.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial/ Production/ Metallurgical Engineering.
- +3 years of overall working experience in installation & commissioning/operations, maintenance/design, engineering & selection of heavy rotating equipment (like turbines, engines, compressors, centrifugal pumps etc.), in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Industries/Power Plants or any equivalent industry past degree in engineering.
- Knowledge in rotating machines performance, health & condition monitoring viz. Vibration Analysis etc.
- Experience is preparing the maintenance work instructions, work packs, work and manpower estimation for major maintenance of the rotary equipment.
- Planning and scheduling Major and Minor Plant Turnarounds/Shutdowns, day to day preventive maintenance
- Confidence to work in virtual environment and managing engagement across different levels of stakeholders.
- Includes initiative to identify and help resolve business and technical issues within areas of responsibility.
- Strong proficiency in using English for both spoken and written communication.
- Experience in Technical Data and Documents management including processes and tools,
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD. AutoPlant/SP3D etc.,
- Knowledge of SAP PM.
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.