- Aleja Obrońców Tobruku 7, 10-092 Olsztyn, PolskaOlsztyn, warmińsko-mazurskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Senior Project EngineerNumer ref.: 96948
In this position you will get the opportunity to design and dimension process modules and lines in all food categories – especially in formulated food like soups and sauces, ice cream, desserts and plant base to fulfil customer requirements. As Processing Project Engineer you will have the possibility to follow the process from pre-project to the delivery of the finished product. In Tetra Pak Poland & Danube we work with process solutions that are unique and usually tailor made to every customer and product. Therefore you will get variation as well as challenges in your daily work. With a suitable candidate, we see this position to be able to grow as a Category Cluster Leader.
- The person on this position has responsibility for creating technical solution and taking part in its implementation.
- Preparing production time schedules, formulation diagrams, P&ID drawings, layouts, selecting equipment and components to fulfil customer requirements.
- Preparing functional description of the line, assist automation engineer in line commissioning, work on recipe with customers.
- The candidate needs to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- University degree in Process Engineering, Food Technology, Chemical Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Automation or similar
- At least 10 years’ experience in Project Engineering or Product Formulation
- Native Polish speaker
- ood spoken and written English
- Experience in liquid food industry
- Ready to travel to customers’ sites, usually travelling and on site work is 50% of time,
- Proficient using MS Office and AutoCAD
- Administrative, organized, systematic and consistent
- Fair communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Be able to multitask and work even in stressful situations
- Well organized in work
- Being part of an international company with a secure background
- Continuous improvement
- Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
- Eligible work-life balance
- A long term opportunity
- Competitive salary