- Krakowska 112-116, 50-427 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Persan Polska S.A. is a leading producer of household chemistry and cosmetics in Central Europe. Thanks to large investments of new technologies, it creates a wide portfolio of household chemistry and cosmetics products in the private label, contract manufacturing and manufacturer's brands sectors.
- Define, propose and monitor the implementation of the engineering projects and objectives in accordance with Investment Plan of the Factory
- Propose and implement work processes, procedures and technical resources related to Factory Engineering
- To be in coordination with engineering team and maintain competencies, motivation and performance to achieve the teams mission and objectives
- Propose and control the Factory Engineering budget as well as the factory's capital investment plans and related capital expenditures
- Planning and managing all approved capital projects
- Liaise daily with Production and Quality Assurance to resolve technical issues and to ensure optimal operation
- Ensure compliance with Company Operational Safety, Health and Risk Management Strategy
- Collaboration with Maintenance Manager for ensuring the execution of maintenance
- Maintain and develop functional expertise in technical operations (Maintenance, Projects, Industrial Services, Store) by providing training and development programs
- higher education (preferred degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Automation)
- Min 3 years of experience in a technical field, preferably in chemical manufacturing facility (cosmetics or detergents plants is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of chemical processing plant and filling, labeling, capping and palletization technology
- Maintenance technologies
- Knowledge of hygienic engineering
- Understanding of financial analysis and relevant business drivers
- Asset and Maintenance Management (AMM)
- CAPEX budgeting and preparation
- Project Engineering/Management
- Good understanding of electricity, control and automation
- 1-3 years TPM / continuous improvement process development
- Supervisory experience in previous assignment
- Advanced level in English Language is mandatory (B2/C1)
- Strong technical and management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Analytical skills in problem solving.
- Ability to perform under pressure and in ambiguous situations.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills – ability to balance and prioritize several projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills.
- Ability to act in several roles depending upon the situation -facilitator, leader, executor, etc.
- Ability to assert influence over events to achieve goals
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Free on-site parking
- The subsidized lunches in the company canteen
- Company’s advertising products every 3 months
- Social benefits
- Possibility to professional development and improving qualifications
- Christmas vouchers
- Private medical care
- Refundation for MultiSport card
- Very convenient location, close to the city center
- Clear career path
Firma zastrzega sobie możliwość kontaktu, jedynie z wybranymi Kandydatami.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).