Senior Project ManagerWork Place: Wrocław
Do you want to work in a dynamic company where everyone is equal and your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field? We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of nearly 600 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, between us and clients, us and suppliers – we believe in win-win solutions.
Due to the dynamic growth of our office in Wroclaw we are now looking for a new colleague:
- Leading software development projects, you need to have knowledge of the software development lifecycle. The closer to programming – the better. Infrastructure, deployment or integration projects are ok in your experience – still, software development for external, international clients is our core and only activity, and thus we will look for it in your experience.
- Orientation in Scrum methodology is vital – as we do Scrum ourselves.
- We cooperate mainly with UK and Irish Clients - fluent knowledge of English is a must for a Project Manager in Objectivity.
- Rather than delivering systems we build relationships – our clients remain with us for years – so we hope to employ Project Managers with very much people – oriented mind-set and strong interpersonal skills.
How you will work:
- Project Managers lead only one team (or two teams in two streams) and work on delivery for one client only.
- Your people work only with you, we do not take resources from your team without consulting it with you and your agreement.
- Objectivity employs mostly senior, long-experienced engineers consequently – you have access to most advanced technologies in software development.
- You are not burdened with finances and financial negotiations – we have Account Managers to take care about it. As a PM – you ensure estimation and software delivery within the established budget.
- For routine, administrative tasks, charts, timesheets and reporting we have a role of Project Support to take away from you all that is not strategic for the project you run.
- All team members contact the Client, thus you are not the only contact interface and consequently, all your people have advanced client facing skills.
- Participation in defining the scope of the project.
- Planning the schedule of project realization and supporting the team in task estimation.
- Coordinating the accomplishment of tasks.
- Ensuring effective communication within your project team.
- Managing the project scope, budget and risks.
- Ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Communication with customers.
You are The One, if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated know-how in providing turnkey systems (bespoke development) or integration solutions.
- Working knowledge of software development process.
- Familiarity with at least one project management methodology (Agile, PRINCE2, PMI); Prince2 Practitioner or PMP certificates are welcome.
- Proven experience in team management in international structures.
- Independence in carrying out the assigned tasks.
- Excellent work organisation.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Knack for establishing business relationships.
- Quality, project, and teamwork orientation.
- Negotiating skills.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
Why it is worth joining us:
To find out more
- We offer you an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Your voice will be heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- We will try to make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: English lessons within working hours, medical care for you and your family or partner, financial back-up for the future (e.g. investment fund), Multisport card
- You will get an attractive salary, that lets you focus on your job.
Check out our Guilds and Tribes structure which helps us to avoid being a corporation.
Moving to Wroclaw? Check out our relocation package.
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Objectivity Bespoke Software Specialists sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. Strzegomskiej 142a oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.