- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Sun Investment Group (SIG) was founded in 2017 as an investment management and development company focused on solar energy assets within investment-grade markets. It has extensive experience in developing solar power projects across Poland and the Baltic region. SIG has a track record of 158 separate projects delivering a total of 132 MW capacity. 670+ MW of projects are currently under the advanced development phase. For more information, visit https://suninvestmentgroup.com
Follow us on Instagram to see more of our daily life:
As the company is constantly growing, we are looking for a talented Senior PV Project Manager to become a part of our Team!
The aim of this role is to supervise the project's processes stage for the solar construction sites that are being held in Poland. Ensures that milestones and deliverables are met through the life of the project.
Joining Sun Investment Group as a Senior PV Project Manager means:
- Supervising projects processes on the early pre-construction stage of PV farms in Poland,
- Taking care of full lifecycle of Solar Power project management, from the inception to complementation,
- Supervising the engineering/subcontractor teams to conduct site, investigation and assess the technical feasibility of developing a specific solar PV project,
- Project M&A (Technical Due Diligence),
- Developing and maintain project timeline, identify critical points and key milestones for project’s success. Perform regular check-ins with job superintendents to gauge project progress,
- Identifying the sources of likely problems and proactively take preventive measures to avoid any potential project risks and determine response actions to mitigate any negative impact,
- Managing contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements with subcontractors and vendors,
- Providing progress reports and other status updates to management as required, maintains records and databases,
- Communicating with utilities and authority having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues,
- Serving as point-of-contact during each project.
This role is perfect for you, if you:
- Have 2+ years hands-on experience with the proven track PM record in PV industry,
- Have a broad experience in supervising projects,
- Have a strong leadership and communication skills,
- Are self-motivated with demonstrated problem-solving capability,
- Are able to lead and supervise the project from the draft to the same end,
- Are not afraid of cross-boarded project implementation,
- Are fluent in English & Polish.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- The workflow in a young, but experienced team, which creates unique Renewable Resources Solar Power Energy in the world.
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own, business-friendly, solutions in the SIG.
- Future career path based on the culture of global growth and development within the Company.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest
- feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you.
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in Warsaw or Gliwice, Poland.
- Many other benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.