On behalf of Justt, Ciklum is looking for QA Professional to join Gdansk team on a full-time basis.
Do you want to take part in ensuring a world-class experience for our users of the new Justt digital procurement platform? Do you care for quality and are you excited about establishing good and solid QA processes for a brand new digital platform in close collaboration with developers, product owners and users? – then welcome onboard!
Justt (http://www.justt.com/) helps small and medium-sized businesses save a lot of time and money on purchasing goods and services for their daily operations - from office supplies to coffee and car rental. Through our online purchasing portal my.justt.com, our members have easy access to purchase from our many suppliers and a unique overview of their historical purchases.
Suppliers benefit significantly from the Justt cooperation by way of accessing small and medium sized enterprises in “bulk” via one entry point. Negotiating with one counterparty, Justt, allows suppliers to achieve scale and save time that otherwise would have been spent negotiating individual terms and conditions with small customers.
Our ambitions are big. We want to help as many companies as possible to save money and time – and to achieve this we will create a State-of-the-Art procurement platform that scales globally and, based heavily on data analytics and AI, provides a vibrant and most relevant experience to our members.
We do not want to invent the wheel, so our approach is to cherry-pick components and services that can help us on the way. To integrate easily with others, our platform must consist of an ecosystem of containerized Microservices.
We have been around for a whole lot of years and are a successful driven business that has been through a digitization phase. Now, we want to accelerate attract, convert, activate and engage members both nationally and internationally. It is extremely exciting, instructive and not least fun.
Senior QA Engineer for Justt
- Structure and organize testing of our digital platform
- Describe testing approach and test specifications for both frontend and backend components
- Execute test cases and report result
- Champion the Quality-First mindset for the Developers – and Product Owners
- Mentor, advise and inspire the developers in creating testable components
- Scripting automated testing scenarios
- Expert in agile test methodologies
- Extensive experience with organizing test and documenting tests
- Strong knowledge about tools for test management (e.g. Jira, Zephyr)
- Experience in automating test – both low level scripting and UI testing frameworks
- Some Experience with Agile development
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Experience with Scrum
- Some scripting/Programming skills (e.g. Lua, Python, C#)
- Solid social skills: Know your team members’ strong sides and where they need support
- Open and Proactive: You raise issues of concerns, and suggest improvements
- Collaborative attitude: You love working with others – to inspire and get inspired
- Diversity: You are comfortable working with teams in multiple locations and are aware of cultural differences
- You speak and write English fluently
What's in it for you?
- You’ll get a unique opportunity to build and grow a new digital platform for a proven business model in a start-up atmosphere where ambitions are high, as well as the appetite for trying out new technologies;
- We strongly believe that awesome products are created when awesome people are working closely together – so expect some travelling to and from our Copenhagen-based office;
- Competitive salary;
- A deluxe, modern office in the center of Gdansk;
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks );
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family in it;
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN;
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year;
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package;
- Parking space, 50% covered by Ciklum.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!