For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Everyday our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Senior Representative, Fund/Client Accounting with German
Work Place: Wrocław
Brief overview of role:
- Acting as reviewer for processing, maintenance and booking of corporate actions and pricing data
- Flag any potential service delivery issues as early as possible and assist other team members as directed by line-management
- Daily communication with internal departments and/or vendors on pricing and corporate action challenges
- Ensure all service levels are met and documented (SLAs including oversight MIS ie KPI, KRI reporting and monthly update to oversight team)
- Act as peer and train new employees, ensure control and procedures are adhered
- On-going review of operational processes and controls against written procedures and guidelines as well as procedure updates
- Work with line-management on the rollout of services to new funds, business transformation and to ensure the smooth transition and documentation
- Hold regular meetings with key stakeholders involved in projects and junior staff
- Identify and communicate training/development needs to line-management to ensure all staff have the required skills to achieve their objectives
- Promote an environment of open and clear communication and maintain a friendly and professional relationship with all internal and external parties
- Work with line-management streamlining operational processes to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Ensure no material audit issues arise by identifying, reporting and addressing potential risk areas
- Ensure the appropriate testing for new projects is carried out to ensure the minimal impact to the team
- Ensure audit, client, compliance, management and trustee queries are highlighted, thoroughly investigated and responded to in a timely manner
What we are looking for?
- Proficiency in German and English
- At least 1,5 years experience in a relevant area of Financial Services.
- Sound technical knowledge of Corporate Actions, Market Data, Securities Administration and/or valuations functions
- Experience or working knowledge of corporate actions and asset pricing.
- Proficiency in using Bloomberg, MS Excel/Word and other relevant office systems
- Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Dependability, flexibility and the ability to lead by example
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Professional approach to work and personal appearance
- Full time contract of employment
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 9AM - 5:15PM
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance and private medical cover
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to join site wide network groups.
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes, we recognise and reward new ideas.
- Exposure to major global financial institutions.
- A fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the company.
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment.
How to Apply
We invite you to complete a candidate profile online.
Source: Job Board
Source Specific: Pracuj.pl
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom.
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy przez firmę BNY Mellon (Poland) Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dn. 29.08.97 r. (Dz. U. 2002 Nr 101 poz. 9236 z późn. zm.)."
Zastrzegamy sobie prawo do odpowiedzi tylko na wybrane aplikacje.