About EY Technology
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
EY Technology team maintains and enhances EY’s IT infrastructure and works for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or be part a dedicated IT team handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global team with a unique and diverse culture. The ability to contribute and collaborate in a challenging and meaningful work environment.
Your key responsibilities
Drives the best practices in basic to complex engineering activities aligned to the Microsoft Active Directory services, designs and develops said architectural elements or modifications including but not limited to integrated processes, applications, data and technology remediation, and supports the need for engineered solutions from Identity & Access Management (IAM) architecture directives.
Maintain Active Directory as well as Azure AD and other security aligned functions and performs all work in adherence to EY’s compliance standards for development and deployment. As part of supporting a continuous process improvement remit, the role is expected to utilize a variety of modern IT systems management technologies including Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, PowerBroker, ActiveRoles Server, Splunk reporting and scripting technologies such as PowerShell. Responsibilities:
- Provides the best practices in engineering, design execution and aligned project management of all complex build activities within the Microsoft Active Directory to maintain security of directory data.
- Understands the broad and specific project directives for IAM and the Active Directory and Azure AD in particular within the current Directory Enablement service model to review any proposed modifications or remediation and to maintain directory stability and continuity of service without interruption.
- Partners and collaborates within IAMS, IAM operations teams and others in Information Security as application owners along with the external vendors, such as Microsoft, as initial developer to understand, agree and plan the specific modifications necessary to meet and achieve the agreed engineered directives.
- Provides influence management of other engineering teams such as within IAMS, Information Security and vendor resources as may be assigned to collaborate and participate in the design and delivery of a viable solution or remediation. Communicates to all the ongoing activities and results to business sponsors, stakeholders as well as management as part of knowledge sharing and reporting.
- Drives the assigned design and engineering activities from plan to execution, based on the role’s remit, and operates at the highest level of engineering performance and/or appropriate technical remediation at an advanced Level 4 (L4) degree of performance for same. Provides a proactive, self-directed approach to the activities of the agreed project deliverables or directives within the specific governance and EY compliance mandates for the initiative.
- Maintains a proactive approach to learning about Active Directory technical environment including but not limited to Windows 2008 and 2012 Administration and Infrastructure, perimeter networks (DMZ), Single Sign-On (SSO) configuration and remediation, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Maintains knowledge of the ancillary technologies to be engineered such as Lightweight Directory Services (LDS) for windows programming, Records Management Systems (RMS) as part of the IAM services, and Azure Active Directory.
- Maintain Active Directory within the depth and breadth of the IAMS directives and support the time sensitive management, monitoring and automation of Tier 0 technologies and other directives to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintains the appropriate formal communication of activities according to Information Security best practices standards.
- Utilizes ServiceNow to acknowledge and update the received engineering assignment as well as to capture
- Compile and document best practices, processes and tools.
- Provides coaching to peers and others as needed to drive collaborative success
What EY GDS offers?
- Work in prestigious, stable company
- Contract of employment
- Fair salary
- Relocation package
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Business trips support
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses
- Modern office space near market square
- Home office up to 3 days per week
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.