- Wielicka 30, 30-552 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 6 dnido: 12 kwi 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Senior Software Engineer Java
Tasks and Duties:
- You develop and maintain a global payments platform for all brands at Qurate Retail Group
- You develop new Java-based services and APIs with varying complexity and scope, guiding less experienced team members.
- With new systems, you develop feasibility analyses and provide input to software design and architecture.
- You ensure very high code quality and compliance with standards
- Own and lead CI/CD implementation for the product (including establishing code quality practices, establishing test automation practices)
- You act as level 3 support for production issues
- You independently ensure complete documentation for changes/extensions of current systems.
- You select appropriate procedures and approaches to address technical challenges in accordance with applicable standards and guidelines.
- You are responsible for the specification of software requirements in the context of agile software development, including Effort Estimation as part of the Scrum Team
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or a completed vocational training, e.g. as an IT specialist with corresponding further training courses and several years of professional experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in agile software development with as many of the following Java frameworks and technologies as possible:
- Spring Boot
- Sprint Integration
- Spring MVC
- Spring Config
- Angular knowledge is nice to have
- Spring Cloud and Netflix tech stack skills (Hystrix) are desirable
- Very good knowledge of the design and development of Restful APIs and services
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (using toolsets such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus, Maven, Artifactory, Jmeter, Gatling, Junit, etc)
- Very good understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server and Oracle preferred)
- Ideally, several years of experience working with containers (e.g. Docker)
- A very good understanding of software architectures, especially micro-services
- You are team-ready, communicative and happy to share your knowledge with colleagues
- You have a broad knowledge of current trends, market developments and technologies
- Work experience in IT finance or fintech sectors is a plus
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing