- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #211729BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleAre you a passionate engineer and technical lead with a strong focus on delivery? Are you in command of the "full stack"? Are you already experienced with Anti-Money Laundering platforms or are you curious to take a step into Financial Crimes Prevention technology? We’re looking for someone like that to provide engineering leadership to our new team in Poland:
- Provide technical oversight, mentoring and engineering leadership of a team of local software engineers operating in a global environment
- Drive architecture, standards and guidelines for Transaction Monitoring software solutions
- Drive continuous integration and improvements
- Act as lead software developer / engineer
- Promote Agile software development practices
- Support product management driving product roadmaps
- Oversee infrastructure provisioning and the hardware inventory
- Work closely with and advise Business Analysts, Testers and Management on technical matters
You’ll be working in a brand new Transaction Monitoring team based in Poland, part of the global AML Transaction Monitoring program organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
Your expertiseYou have:
- experience as engineer and/or team lead in a globally distributed team
- Financials Services IT background (you understand client-, account- and transaction data)
- preferably a background in Financial Crimes Prevention, specifically Anti-Money Laundering
- Agile and DevOps practices part of your DNA
- excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with global teams
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- experience with of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools (expert in several, know-how of others): Java, Linux, Oracle, Informatica, Business Objects, GitHub, Nexus, TeamCity, Jira
- bonus: experience with AML Transaction Monitoring solutions, preferably Actimize SAM or Siron AML
- computer science academic background (bachelor or master degree)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."