- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
CVB Software - Design center responsible for architecture and development of various visualization and information software products supporting digital transformation and operational efficiencies of companies in many industrial sectors.
The Senior Software Engineer participates in the design, implementation, and testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular in development of a platform that is used to deploy expert driven data analytics given deployment options such as, compute module, info gateway, headless industrial PC within the plant etc. Product is used to execute machine learning application, where low latency is a requirement.
Assignments include participation in requirements development, architectural design, coding and testing in the all stages of the software development lifecycle.
This role includes collaboration with multiple global cross-functional teams and requires strong communications skills and ability to work effectively in the large project teams.
Joining Rockwell Automation Software Development group allows to become part of a team that is committed to use reliable and well-thought-out engineering and software development practices (such as Agile/SCRUM and SAFe) as well as open and direct communications, honesty and respect.
- Develops and documents code, according to the development process, that satisfies the software design.
- Develops and executes thorough unit test plans. Reports, analyzes, debugs and corrects anomalies. Integrates with other components, solving problems across subsystems and products, to produce a final product.
- Leads or participates in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested. Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Effectively teams with others through mutually supportive professional relationships, open and direct communication, honesty and respect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 3 years in a software product development environment.
- Proficient in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented designs.
- Familiarity with software design patterns.
- Familiarity with common development tools as GitLab, Jenkins.
- Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with agile development processes.
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team.
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.