- Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CEVA Logistics - world-class supply chain solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies across the globe. As an industry leader, CEVA offers customers complete supply chain design and implementation in contract logistics and freight management, alone or in combination. Together with CMA CGM, a leading worldwide shipping group and CEVA’s strategic partner, we are able to offer our customers end-to-end logistics solutions. CEVA’s integrated global network has facilities in over 160 countries and around 58,000 employees; all dedicated to delivering consistently excellent operations and supply chain solutions. We are looking for a candidate for the position:
The candidate will be responsible for the entire solution design process, including data analysis, solution design, resource & cost model preparation and providing Business Development with the required input to technical and commercial proposals for new projects. The ideal candidate is an experienced Logistics Solution Design analyst with the strong warehousing bias. The candidate will be responsible for the SD projects across all EE countries, primarily in the E-comm, Automotive & Spare Parts, Technology & Industrial sectors, but can also support projects in other sectors if required. The candidate will be reporting directly to Head of Solution Design Eastern Europe.
- Solution Design and pricing input for RFQ responses: development of logistics solutions and pricing with the special focus on warehousing projects.
- Identifying the data required to analyze the customer’s business and design logistics solution. Analyzing customer data in order to derive the optimum logistics solution, processes, material flow, storage methods, warehouse layouts, resource levels and costs.
- Testing solutions through brainstorming and benchmarking exercises, support the warehousing best practice benchmarking and replication of best practices and processes across the organization.
- Translating approved logistics solutions and cost models into specified design (i.e. Process flows, charts, etc.) in compliance with customer and company requirements.
- Cooperate closely with other functions (Operations, Transport, HR, IT, Purchasing, Legal, Finance etc.) in order to gather the required input for technical & commercial proposal
- Assisting the CL Solution Design Manager and BD Managers in preparing high quality proposals including writing relevant sections and production of tables, graphs and diagrams in line with the corporate style guide.
- Visiting both potential and current customers with Business Development Managers, EE Solution Design Manager or other CEVA representatives as appropriate to gain an understanding of the customer’s requirements.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the cost & resource models within Eastern Europe
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of both the logistics industry and the defined service group (focus on warehousing) by attending trade shows and exhibitions, reading relevant journals and through membership of appropriate trade associations.