- Grudziądzka 46-48, 87-100 Toruń, PolskaToruń, kujawsko-pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) is a location agnostic, global business process automation ("BPA") leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune® 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients' needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
We are looking for candidates to the position of:
Senior System Engineer
Location: Toruń, Poland
Location: Toruń, Poland
- Design, customize and rollout of complex IT projects in the areas of Archiving, Content Management, Process Management and ICR / OCR Solutions;
- Requirements engineering;
- Creation of technical designs;
- Customizing and implementation of Exela frameworks;
- Quality assurance and testing;
- Preparation of operational manuals and process descriptions;
- Installation and setup of development, test / acceptance and production systems;
- Rollout of systems to live;
- Involvement in 2nd level support;
- Participation in tenders and the preparation of proposals (presales);
- Preparation and implementation of software demos for customers;
- Analysis and cost estimation of customer requirements;
- Excellent German language skills (B2) and English skills (C1)
- Experience in planning, design, customizing and rollout of complex IT systems in the areas of Archiving, Content Management Solutions, Process Management, ICR / OCR Solutions
- Technically experienced, i.e. good knowledge of complex and distributed IT systems, operating systems (Windows Server, Unix), databases (installation / management / queries)
- Experience in requirements management and solution design
- Knowledge of project management and/or test management desirable
- Experienced use of standard Office products (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivated and work well independently
- In-depth knowledge of EMC, EDM and EIM solutions
- Work in a dynamically developing company
with global standards and systems
of increasing professional qualifications and
work with business professionals across
- Global management culture
- Friendly work environment
Please add the data processing consent in Polish as below:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji.