Senior System Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Sage is recruiting Rockstar!
In support of Sage’s vision, the IT function has moved to a single global operating model. Consequently, we have moved to a new IT management structure, aligned functionally, supported by regional and local representation.
As a Senior System Engineer you will:
- support (1st, 2nd and 3rd level) users and system (up to 80% of the working time),
- plan and implement solutions based on Microsoft and VMWare,
- establish global standards to a local Infrastructure,
- manage network (TCP/IP, Cisco based environment),
- overview VoIP based telephony systems (Interactive Intelligence),
- take care of server and client management.
If you are familiar with:
- SCCM and Microsoft based workspace,
- using and configuring virtual environments based on VMWare,
- using, configuring and troubleshooting of MS Active Directory,
- configuring and troubleshooting of network based storages,
- English speaking environment (B2/C1 level expected),
we would love to speak to you!
- work-life-balance oriented working environment & home office one day/week,
- extremely generous bonus scheme,
- a safe and modern workplace with great equipment, through 3 floors with spacious kitchen/chillout area,
- long-term prospects for a professional career through professional Learning & Development processes and attractive training courses,
- great company culture and added social commitment through the "Sage Foundation" with up to 5 days special leave per year for charitable work and volunteering of your choice,
- access to Sage Academy – online platform with over 3500 courses in English, German, French and Spanish languages,
- international work environment, opportunity to use English on a daily basis,
- interesting start-up project due to process transformation/creating IT competency center,
- private medical insurance and medical care package,
- multisport/Multibenefit card,
- concierge services deliveredby Eurocentrum Office Building in which Sage Poland HQ is located,
- car parking refunds,