Senior Test Automation Engineer
GlobalLogic PolandO firmie
- Puszkarska 7K, 30-644 Kraków-Podgórze, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacies, health, and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. This time we are creating a new QA team to build something amazing together! This is a great opportunity for you to join a new team and work in an international environment. Our teams are co-located with the customer in the USA & Europe. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build a new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching. If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Review and synthesize business requirements, functional specifications, and user information to understand end-user requirements and business process context
- Sets software quality assurance test schedules, test plans, protocols and prioritizes and monitors tasks
- Plan, forecast and present automation solutions to the client
- Assist in the development of quality assurance software protocols to support established quality assurance standards
- Perform testing activities, including planning, designing, scripting, execution, and reporting
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect
- Execute regression testing, followed by in-depth analysis every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects
- Identify issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- Design and manage the processes and controls to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress and quality
- Conduct defect triage meetings within the scrum team and escalate
- Test suite optimization and risk based testing
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the product meets functional, quality, performance, scalability, privacy, & security through tools, automation and breakthrough test technologies
- 5 years of experience in software development projects and at least 4 in test automation
- Experience working on at least three product delivery cycles simultaneously and multi-application and multiple-platform environments.
- Development background experience in Java, J2EE, Spring or other MVC framework, ORM Frameworks, SQL, Databases (Oracle/MySQL/DB2), web/application servers (Tomcat/Jboss/WebLogic/Apache etc.).
- Experience in API & Web Services testing like Soap, REST etc.
- Experience of mocking dependent services for integration test purposes and integration testing of complex environments
- Experience in data mapping and data conversion or BI/DSS testing
- Strong understanding of distributed systems
- Strong experience with dev ops tools JIRA, Zephyr Git, Jenkins, BDD/TDD Cucumber frameworks, SQL
- Up-to-date knowledge of test automation trends, technologies, methods, etc.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Experience managing, prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience in TDM/MDM strategies and Agile delivery model
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
Your message subject shall include job position
Please note: Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Open & supportive people
- Trainings & certifications
- Relocation support
- Innovative & diverse projects
- Comfortable offices & relax zones
- Benefits Platform
- International teams & possibility to travel
- Work life balance & flexible working time
- Food subsidies
- Medical Care & private insurance
- Creative Tasks Tax