SolarWinds – The Power to Manage IT
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to more than
150,000 customers worldwide – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. We work to
put our users first and remove the obstacles that have become "status quo" in traditional enterprise
software. SolarWinds products are downloadable, easy to use and maintain, and provide the
power, scale, and flexibility needed to address users' management priorities.
SolarWinds opened the Krakow office in 2014 with the intention to build one of the key software
development (R&D) centers that will support our company's rapid growth. We are building a
world-class facility with talented and enthusiastic people. With planned rapid expansion in the coming years, we offer a unique opportunity to be a part of something new and exciting. We are growing fast, but we also keep the start-up mentality and fast-paced culture of achievement where every day is different, challenging and truly fulfilling.
Senior QA Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Numer referencyjny: 4318
The Senior SW Tester will perform testing on multiple products. He/she will perform manual tests on a technical level, find and submit technical issues, and validate resolved issues. The candidate should have strong technical skills and at least 3 years of experience in software testing. The position requires a self-motivated individual with strong sense for detail, focused and with the ability to work well within a team.
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Test multiple products across a number of platforms and databases
- Participate in test analysis, preparation of test documentation (write test cases), as well as the creation of the test strategy plan
- Perform functional, regression, scalability, stress, performance and automated testing
- Communicate risks and identify risk mitigation strategies
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time with high quality
- Assist customer support on analyzing customer issues and providing extensive detail for the development team
- Mentor testers and associate testers
- Work in a small dynamic team with good career opportunities
What is needed for this position?
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience testing commercial software, writing test documentation and test procedures
- Experience with manual testing of SW application under MS Windows and web-based applications
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
- Solid understanding of the development processes
- Able to use English on a daily basis (reasonable spoken)
What is desirable?
- General knowledge of Testing/Quality Assurance processes and procedures
- Networking knowledge and experience (SNMP, TCP/IP)
- In-depth database knowledge (SQL)
- Web technologies principles (HTML, XML, AJAX)
- Investment into your professional and career growth
- Opportunity to work on products you will be proud of
- Friendly and informal working environment with flexible hours. Modern and comfortable office space - free and tasty coffee and snacks, game room with soft chairs and Xbox/Wii and table soccer
- Motivating salary, bonus system and promotion opportunities
- Medical coverage, pension contributions, life insurance, MultiSport card
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"