With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Senior Transfer Pricing Analyst
The Transfer Pricing Analyst, working within the Global Transfer Pricing team and reporting to the Transfer Pricing Team Manager based in Krakow, Poland, will assist with a variety of Transfer Pricing projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting and assisting with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Performing financial / economic analyses and building Excel-based financial models for quarterly, bi-annual and annual processes.
- Review and reconcile intercompany transaction data for tax compliance purposes.
- Preparation of benchmarking analyses for various intercompany transactions.
- Maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams to monitor intercompany transactions.
- Provide financial support in conjunction with the corporate tax and local finance teams as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, with emphasis in finance and accounting. Proficiency with MS Office (especially proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
- HFM, Cognos, Sharepoint and/or Workday experience a plus.
- Advanced financial modeling, database, and research skills.
- Collaborates in a global team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions