The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need an understanding of general financial control concepts and requirements, and hold a degree in finance, banking or economics or an equivalent qualification. You’ll be experienced in coordinating and supervising the work of others and running project teams and have a background of working with and building strong business relationships in a changing and fast moving environment.
In addition, you'll bring an analytical thinking style, with strong attention to detail, coupled with insight into valuation models and practical Excel knowledge.
We’ll also look to you to bring:
- Experience in coordinating and supervising the work of others and running project teams
- A background of working with and building strong business relationships in a changing and fast moving environment
- An in depth understanding of full front to back IT infrastructure
- The ability to break down complex problems into their core components
- A strong background of working in a finance, banking and audit environment, and ideally also product control
- Experience of influencing other and maintaining ongoing relationships with key clients