- Powstańców Śląskich 95, Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day!
Job ID #: EMEA00858
Department: e-Commerce / Digital design
Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
QIAGEN.com website is not only a business card of the company but also an end to end solution enabling our customers to purchase products online with our eCommerce solutions. We are on a path to modernize the website and now we search for a Web Expert to strengthen the team, improve existing solution and design new features.
Entire team is located on site and has all required functions: Developers (frontend and backend), Architect, Testers, DevOps and Product Managers. With autonomous approach we can decide on used technologies during the development of our software as well as influence entire program. As a Senior Developer / Tech Lead you will play a crucial role in the decision-making process of our digital ecosystem and have a possibility to shape the architecture.
- Able to create resilient, maintainable architectures following Event Driven and microservice architectural patterns.
- Ready to build micro frontends-based solutions.
- Team/project leading experience.
- Deep knowledge about SPA frameworks (Angular preferred) and frontend development standards.
- Skilled in RESTful webservices.
- Knowledge how WWW works including SEO, Web tracking & Analytics, (Re)marketing.
- Operative knowledge of cloud services (e.g. Azure / AWS / Google Cloud).
- Experienced in ORM/DB/NoSQL areas.
- Good friend of GIT.
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English language.
- Eager to learn, build new solutions and modernize existing ones.
Nice to have:
- Java/C# programming experience.
- Devops skills.
- E-commerce professional experience.
- Team player with willingness to work in an international environment.
- Not scared of working with documentation.
- Eager to share knowledge, open-minded person.
- An active participant in discussions.
What we offer:
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
- Possibility to develop in an international company
- Training and development programs
- Private medical care
- Group Life Insurance
- Multisport card
- Flexible benefits platform
- Language classes
- Pension Scheme (PPE) after 12 months
- Childcare subsidy
- Happy Monday :)
- Friendly atmosphere
- Casual dress code
- Attractive location (Sky Tower)
If this interdisciplinary challenge appeals to you, you can expect a highly motivated team that is looking forward to your support! Please apply online, quoting the reference number, with your complete application documents as well as your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!