SolarWinds is looking for an SEO Marketing Specialist to be part of our international marketing team. SolarWinds is rapidly growing our international presence and is uniquely positioned to take advantage of the significant and growing worldwide IT monitoring market. The SEO Marketing Manager should enjoy the energy of a start-up and organically growing traffic across multiple countries.
The role covers all aspects of SEO; keyword research, technical SEO, content marketing, and more. The successful candidate will be up-to-date with the latest digital marketing best practices and adept at gaining the trust of their coworker. They must be able to set a detailed worldwide SEO strategy and then execute upon that strategy, focusing on those tactics and regions which will return the greatest ROI. SolarWinds emphasizes strong growth and profitability; therefore, the ideal candidate must be able to measure and report on the success of their initiatives while prioritizing those tasks which will maximize growth and return on investment.
- 3+ years of SEO experience, including International SEO experience
- Ability to work with a remote and local team of energetic marketers in understanding and implementing marketing best practices.
- Familiarity and experience with various SEO tools and platforms including SEMrush, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to develop an outreach strategy, seeking placements with websites that have high engagement and authority with local search engines
- Knowledge of past, current, and future trends of algorithm updates and content marketing strategies
What awaits for you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
Among the many benefits are a competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, game room, soft chairs and PS4.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
We provide MultiSport, flexible working hours, free English classes at the office, private health insurance and fruits in the kitchen.
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.