METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
Visit our website to get to know more about our business: www.mt.com
Main location: Warsaw
The primary focus for this position is to be a member of a high functioning Datacenter operations team for Corporate IT.
- Install, manage and support a global enterprise server infrastructure based on Windows,
- Provide professional operation and support (troubleshooting and problem solving) for server infrastructure,
- Work on a daily basis on incidents, service and change requests in central ticketing tool,
- Support planning and implementing of changes/projects/upgrades,
- Coordinate planning and execution of processes and updates within the area of responsibility,
- Cooperate with other infrastructure support teams like AD/Messaging, Network and Workspace.
If You have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems (or a related field), or equivalent experience,
- At least 5 years of experience in supporting large scale and globally distributed Enterprise server infrastructure,
- Abilities to manage virtual servers, virtual infrastructure, server and blade server technology,
- Experience with the following: SCCM, SCOM, EMC Networker,
- Knowledge of Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, vSphere, VCenter, VMotion, VMware DRS and VMware HA,
- Proficiency with MS Deployment Services, System and Configuration Management, Symantec Endpoint Protection,
- Very good English language skills (written and spoken,
- Microsoft Certified Engineers are highly desirables.
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
Training and development
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Possibility of working with the newest IT technology and solutions in an international environment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Support with relocation,
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility of using English on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.