METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
Main location: Warsaw
The primary focus for this position is to be a member of a highly qualified datacenter operations team.
- Install, manage and support a global enterprise server infrastructure based on Windows, Linux and VMware
- Provide professional support to internal clients through troubleshooting and problem solving
- Work on a daily basis on incidents, service and change requests in central ticketing tool
- Support planning, implementation and execution of changes/projects/upgrades
- Collaborate with other infrastructure support teams like Active Directory/Messaging, Network and Workspace
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors
If You have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting large scale and globally distributed enterprise server infrastructure or overall servers infrastructure management experience
- Experience in managing of virtual servers, virtual infrastructure, server and blade server technology, operating systems (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016) and VMware virtualization
- Proficiency with System Management and Monitoring Tools like SCCM and SCOM
- Open-minded, eager for new challenges
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills, including ability to ask questions and give/receive feedback
- Working experience in international, multicultural environment is an additional plus
- Very good knowledge of English (B2-C1)
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
Training and development
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Possibility of working with the newest IT technology and solutions in an international environment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Support with relocation,
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility of using English on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.