Service Management Analyst Technical Infrastructure
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- A candidate with university degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, with additional certificates, degrees or experience in Project Management and/or Service Management and ITIL intermediate level qualification (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of business/IS/IT experience in multicultural environment
- Experience in Service Management, Execution and Planning
- Experience in management of remote and multi-cultural resources
- Demonstrated customer focus with ability to build effective customer relationships
- Proven work ethic and ability for multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Good understanding of key IT delivery processes and business processes
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland. As Service Management Analyst Technical Infrastructure you will:
- Ensure optimum delivery of IT infrastructure services and drive the adoption and Continuous Improvement of Service Management practices
- Establish relationships with customers, suppliers and service partners to constantly educate them to understand business needs and adjust the service accordingly
- Act as primary escalation point for business users and stakeholders for service issues, including special situations management. Lead service management process, tools and documentation alignment across IT services globally
- Plan and manage the delivery of consulting and other services by internal and external providers, ensure delivered service levels meet the business needs.
- Plan and lead the implementation of new services and/or extension of existing services interacting with IT/IS Managers, Service Managers, Infrastructure & Solution Architects, Suppliers and Service Partners
- Continuously monitor service delivery quality and performance indicators, initiate improvement plans
- Ensure that IT services are operated and managed in conformity with PMI policies & guidelines on security, compliance and other regulatory requirements
- Understand cost drivers for IT services and ensure infrastructure expenditures are properly monitored, planned, budgeted and approved. Perform service cost management including validation of monthly service charges, contribute to the formulation of budgets and cost projections for long range plans
- Participate in and contribute to building a flexible, agile and innovative IT organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent
- company kindergarten possibility
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.