- Armii Krajowej 16, 30-133 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Service Project CoordinatorNumer ref.: 97747
As a Project Coordinator within Global Delivery, you will be responsible for project co-ordination, working with project managers and the Delivery Service Office, in a rewarding and flexible environment. The role will be responsible for full project co-ordination responsibilities, for one or more solutions or services projects, providing an effective interface to both Global Delivery technical consultants, partners, suppliers and the Delivery Support Office. The role will take responsibility for the success of projects, whilst building the customer's confidence in Hitachi Vantara.Responsibilities
- Global Delivery Project documentation administration activities
- Project data administration in the Kimble system with regard to; Engagement and Project data administration, Resource assignments and Consultant cost rate administration
- Project coordination in all matters relating to the production, editing and completion of documents
- Communication and collaboration with the other Global Delivery project team members for the purpose of knowledge transfer or to clarify any specific document content, as and when required
- To take responsibility for project governance, proactively ensuring the latest versions of documents are available to the relevant Global Delivery team members
- Stakeholder management – collaborating across the business
- Coordinating Delivery Services for Hitachi Vantara customers, as defined in a Statement of Work, providing a point of contact for all Customer enquiries and escalations
- Work collaboratively with the associated Technical Consultants to review and validate the intended approach to the project tasks
- Participate in strategic project review sessions to share materials or lessons-learned, making strong judgements based on the most relevant factors available that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line
- Work with the Regional Resourcing Manager to develop skills and pro-actively seek out training courses to further your knowledge, demonstrating strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Identify opportunities to gain additional skills through working with other members of the Delivery Service Office, building mutual support and understanding with Colleagues
- Experience of project co-ordination within a technology or service delivery environment
- Proven professional documentation experience in project environments
- Mandatory: business level written and spoken English and French language.
- Spanish language (at least B1) will be an additional asset.
- Experience of having written & updated documentation throughout review cycles to the point of release would be desirable
- Degree or equivalent education
- Industry recognised Project Management certification preferable
- Establishing personal impact: Projecting personal confidence, expertise and passion when interacting with customers, vendors and employees at all levels in the organisation
- Proactive Delivery: Demonstrate accountability by keeping performance on track. Must be a problem solver who is able to work independently; organised and strong attention to detail.
- Rational persuasion: Providing rational business cases and arguments to persuade upwardly and with peers
- Team working: Building mutual support and understanding with colleagues.
- Aligning self: Autonomously aligning personal contribution to the goals and priorities of the team and business
- High quality decision making: Making strong judgements based on the most relevant factors available that drive effectiveness and value to the bottom line
- Making Improvements: Simplifying, improving and supporting innovation in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness and customer success
- Owning your own Development: Develop skills and work proactively with your manager to attend prescribed training, as defined in the training schedule, demonstrating strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Relationship-building skills and customer orientation
- Compliance with time and expense reporting guidelines
- Compliance with skills-development plan and rating of ability on the various skill areas, within Quickbase
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel (occasionally)
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card etc.).
- We trust that our employees can organize their work in the most efficient way. At Hitachi you can adjust your work schedule to your life rhythm thanks to the flexible working hours; what's more, 30 min. break is included in 8-hours working day. Additionally, there is a possibility to work from home and the extra days off.
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We strive to create friendly and cosy working environment.
- We are a global innovative IT company that’s constantly growing and developing. Join us to Inspire the Next!