At thyssenkrupp we have more than 155,000 employees in nearly 80 countries and annual sales of €43 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world – but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that's right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
thyssenkrupp Group Services Gdańsk, Location: Gdańsk
Joining thyssenkrupp Quality Assurance Team, you will become a part of a team of dedicated professionals, who support and develop thyssenkrupp company worldwide. We promise to create an environment where each employee feels valued and our teams are driven by the group spirit. You will be equipped with all necessary tools, which will help you develop your full professional potential. You will be able to balance your private and professional life, staying in close contact with what really matters to you.
As part of our Team you will be responsible for:
- SharePoint administration & maintenance
- Troubleshooting of current SharePoints sites and workflows
- Proactive looking for improvements to current SharePoint sites
- Building and structuring new SharePoint sites
- Supporting design and implementation of Share Point for new customer
- Standarization of the SharePoint sites and workflows across GSS to ensure best practicess sharing and integrity of reporting
- SharePoint access management
- Delegating work to SharePoint developers (technical problems).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in IT business area)
- Min 1 year of experience working in SharePoint environment (on a similar role)
- Experience in implementing applications based on SharePoint
- Working experience within a (captive or outsourced) shared services center would be highly recommended
- Transition methodology/Lean Workouts knowledge
- Strong MS Office skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Strong service thinking skills and service orientation.
- Flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and attention to details
- Fluent written and spoken English, German will be an asset
What we offer you
At thyssenkrupp you will be able to broaden your horizon – thanks to an „open door” culture, an international team and a wide range of individual training courses. A collaborative approach and treating each other with respect have been central to what we do for more than 200 years. If that is as important to you as it is to us, then apply now!