Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital transformation with circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries and pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion. Serving a global client base, the Group is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digital Workplace and Cloud Services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in payment industry. With cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, the Group supports the digital transformation of its clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos has operated in Poland since 2000. The Group employs circa 5 000 people in its locations in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Łódź, Toruń, Krakow, Opole and Rzeszow.
Miejsce pracy: Bydgoszcz
Job Reference 220416
Person handling this position will be responsible for creating different solutions based on the SharePoint platform.
- At least 1 year of experience in SharePoint development (WSS 3.0, SP 2010/2013/2016)
- Knowledge of .NET (3.5/4.5) and C# programming
- Strong analytics skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the web technologies (HTML, CSS, XSLT,WCF, WWF, TypeScript, AngularJS)
- Knowledge of SQL/ T-SQL and MS SQL Server would be an advantage
- Administration of SharePoint /O365 would be an advantage
- German language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of PowerShell would be an advantage
The position will be located in our office in our office in Wrocław or Opole. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.
Possible partial remote work.