The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position: SharePoint Developer / Designer
We are internal IT consulting organization working for all Volvo Group units around the world.
We employ a group of talented technical experts that will be able to work on many different projects run inside our company. Our consultants work anywhere from simple business applications to sophisticated embedded systems working in truck engines. We want to support our core businesses in the best way we can so we constantly invest in our consultants to secure their high competences and we strongly support them in their personal growth.
Right now we are looking for experts in Microsoft SharePoint area.
- Development of the internal solutions based on SharePoint platform
- Handling requirements for enhancements or development of new solutions
- Working on best practices, appointed solutions and future strategies regarding SharePoint
- Design and architecture
- Maintenance and support of existing applications
- Cooperation with SharePoint Infrastructure team regarding implementations, problem solving, quality improvements and day to day maintenance
- An academic educational background
- Knowledge of MS-SQL
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, both written and spoken
- Creative & open minded
- Used to and happy with teamwork
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects, related to various models of construction machine, in company with certain recognition on the market
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław