- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 15 dnido: 23 sie 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
The SIEM Engineer will be responsible for:
Desired Skills & Experience:
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Development, maintenance and troubleshooting of SIEM Tool
- Development, testing and tuning of use cases for security threats detection
- Development and maintenance of log collection solution
- Patching and upgrades and deployment of SIEM Tools
- Periodical review of system configuration
- Evaluation and recommendation of SIEM solutions
- Work on the process improvements
- Preparation and maintenance of the SIEM service documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related certifications
- Hands-on experience in Windows/Linux/DBs or network devices administration
- Interest in IT security, network and server administration technologies
- Good communication skills
- B2 level (or higher) of Spoken and Written English including technical vocabulary
- Hands-on experience with one of the log/data analysis tools like ELK, Logrhythm, Splunk or others
- Experience in one of the scripting languages
- Security related certificates, such as: CompTIA Security +, CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.