- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Preparation of architectures and design of new software systems in close collaboration with simulation specialists and domain scientists.
- Development of software prototypes, proofs-of-concept (PoC), minimum viable products (MVPs).
- Maintenance of existing software products in area of numerical simulations with hundreds of users worldwide.
- Administration and maintenance of Linux servers and development environments (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Azure).
- Evaluation of new technologies, libraries, stacks as well as methodologies.
- Develop new efficient and scalable simulation algorithms. Work with partners in academia, suppliers and on open source projects.
- At least MS degree in Computational Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline; a PhD related to development of numerical or simulation algorithms is beneficial.
- Broad familiarity with multiple SW technologies (preferred to narrow expertise.)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and to apply them in daily work, ability to design and implement complex software solutions.
- Familiarity with development tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins), ability to perform Windows and Linux system administration tasks.
- At least basic knowledge of cloud (Azure) and container based application development.
- Ability to conduct all phases of a software project unassisted (concept, requirements collection, planning, design, implementation, testing, documentation) but also to act as a member of a larger team with specific tasks.
- Ability to share knowledge and cooperate (ideally previous record on e.g.: publications, patents, presentations, conferences/seminars, participation in open source projects, etc.).
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English and good presentation skills.
- Creativity to find innovative and realistic solutions to new (and old) challenges and desire to continuously improve yourself and the organization around you.
- Knowledge of CAD, simulation software, power systems or communication protocols is a plus.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com