- Łużycka 3C, 81-537 Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Site Compliance Coordinator
Competitive salary and benefits; interesting and stable job in a multinational company; open and friendly organizational culture; opportunity for training and professional development in the area of clinical trials
Are you looking to play an integral role in the future of medicine across the globe? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to attract a Site Compliance Coordinator in Gdynia.
In this role you will be working on projects and therapeutic areas in support of clinical protocols, data analysis and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Site Compliance Coordinator also has the ability to develop data entry and data cleaning processes, provides good quality data, ensures data is entered according to timelines, track Case Report Form (CRF) and query totals for projects.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Site Compliance Coordinator are:
- Coordinate multiple projects whilst ensuring all study documentation is accurate and up to date with correct versions
- Follow guidelines for the data entry process for studies
- Maintain a database to track the flow of CRFs and queries
- Analyze trends and inconsistencies on projects worked upon, resolve issues to enhance overall performance
- Strive to achieve own personal development and continuous service improvement to the business
- Deliver projects on time and to the client’s satisfaction
- Work with the systems in place to deliver good quality data ensuring source documents are accurate
- Work with the Core Study Team to ensure that objectives and goals for site and study are being achieved
- Maintain CRA relationships, adherence to departmental process improvement initiatives, targets and delivery of study targets
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- University education preferably in the field of Life-Sciences or related field
- Previous experience or knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, ICH/GCP regulations will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of English is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with peers
- Demonstrated positive and can-do attitude
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and time lines
- Appropriate MS Office skills
- Good organizational, communication, problem solving and planning skills
- Able to multi-task and work well within a dynamic environment
Interested? Great, please apply now as we may close the advert earlier than the expiry date
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
About The Company
Accelerated Enrolment Solutions (AES) is a business unit of PPD that offers both sponsors and contract research organizations best-in-class site and enrolment solutions, with tiered offerings combining the expertise, as needed, of industry leaders PPD, Synexus, Acurian and Optimal Research.
The array of integrated solutions includes PatientAdvantage, PPD’s global clinical development services optimized with Acurian and Synexus enrolment capabilities. Acurian and Synexus have proven track records for enrolling patients and study conduct through proprietary, direct-to-patient recruitment methodologies and a global site network. When combined, these services provide a new standard of clinical trial productivity that delivers more patients from fewer sites in less time.