Nexteer Automotive is a global automotive leader, which draws upon 100 years of experience in production control systems. Our work enhances the safety and driving comfort of millions of drivers around the world.
We focus on one thing: delivering environmentally friendly steering and driveline systems optimized for maximum efficiency and total vehicle integration.. Made of around 12 000 people, the Nexteer team is located all over the world, who combines a passion for creating innovative steering systems.
Working at Nexteer is a team sport and the game plan is simple: we proceed always with great energy and a sense of urgency. We forge strong relationships to genrate the right solutions for every challenge. Through robust dialogue, we emphasize truth and embrace the points of view of others. Are you ready to join our team?
Software Advance Product Quality Planning Engineer
- Plan and lead quality assurance activities for EPS with a focus on electronic hardware, calibration,software and diagnostics.
- Be the voice of the customer and communicate customer specific quality requirements to Nexteer organization.
- Work with the various functional groups to ensure process compliance and resolve quality issues.
- Perform software quality audits, deriving actions to control and improve software processes and quality.
- Representative quality for all CPI/Project "Systems & Electronics" activities such as (MQ1/MQ2, FMEAs, PPAP, Line Side Review, Design Review, BOM Risk assessment, Prototype Build, Launch, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Supplier Quality team particularly for new suppliers, suppliers providing safety/compliance parts and parts with key characteristics.
- Ensure lessons learned are captured and incorporated into new projects by bringing them forward in BOM risk assessment, design reviews etc.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of Nexteer functional processes and procedures applicable to the APQP activities.
- Support and verify implementation of CoA, RMA within the Nexteer facilities.
- Participate/lead design/ process compliance audits both internally and externally.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred (or Equivalent Experience), major: Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of automotive embedded electronics or software development experience.
- Prior experience in Engineering, APQP, and Project Management preferred.
- Knowledgeable of ISO 9000 standards, TS-16949 standards, ISO 26262 standards (ASIL-D) and AutoSPICE preferred.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office software.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead complex and challenging initiatives successfully.
- Available for limited travel abroad.
- Willingness to relocate.
- Work in an international environment in the company with a stable position in the market.
- A friendly and collegial atmosphere at work.
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in the fast-growing automotive industry.
- A lot of training, language classes.
- Funding for meals.
- A rich social package ( funding for holidays, gifts for the holidays, Multisport and many other benefits).
- An attractive recognition system of employees.
- Medical care.
- Social events.
- Stable employment under a contract of employment.
- Cover relocation expenses and support in finding accommodation.