- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Software Architect - Embedded ConnectivityNumer ref.: J000595367
Software Architect is responsible for all aspects of the software design and development. Delivery of all technical aspects of software architecture into the product design. Projects include; Connectivity Modules and Network Gateway Modules, utilizing technologies such as embedded microprocessors, Ethernet, cellular modems (LTE, 5G, etc..), Bluetooth / WiFi chipsets along with GPS/GNSS and IMU technology.
Function of the role is to deliver production intent, automotive grade software to enable connectivity and security for future vehicles and mobility solutions.
- This role will be the lead interface with the internal and/or customer systems and project management team to represent the software architecture, design and development.
- Drive software architecture and design into different areas of the product design process including Lead project planning, status reporting, team engagement, project risk visualization and mitigation plan for the total software design.
- Utilize master level communication skills to ensure that all team members are up to date on current information pertaining to software architecture, design and development. Team members include internal and external clients and internal and external resources being utilized for the project.
- Lead development of statement of work documents for external companies contributing to the overall software design and development. Coordinate all aspects of delivery for external contractors contributing to the project.
- Lead the development of software test and verification plans. Review the results and establish ongoing development plans.
- Collaborate with the systems and hardware teams to support system bring-up, integration and testing
- Serve as lead and mentor for new software engineers joining the project team
- Bachelors of Science in a Technical Discipline
- 10+ years of automotive software design and development experience
- 5+ years’ experience with full life cycle automotive software experience
- 2+ year experience in the technical mentoring and leadership of a project.
- 2+ year experience with vehicle connectivity products.
- Expert software designer with extensive, successful track record in conceiving, developing, and deploying innovative software systems. Fluent in mathematics, statistics, geospatial engineering and computer science
- Extensive experience writing and designing software and performing technical reviews of software of less experienced engineers
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s degree in a Technical Discipline
- 15+ years of experience in automotive software design and development.
- 10+ years of experience in connectivity, infotainment, active safety and telematics systems.
- Experience with C, C++, MQTT, Python, Java, etc…
- Experience leading and integrating embedded software for AutoSAR, QNX, Embedded Linux, or Embedded C.
- Experience with Automotive Systems-on-Chip (SOC) from TI, Renesas, NXP, Qualcomm, Infineon, etc.
- Experience with automotive memory implementations such as; DDR, NAND, NOR, UFS, etc.
- Experience with automotive wireless communication chipsets for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, as well as wireless combination chips from Marvell, Qualcomm, Cypress, etc.
- Experience with automotive Network Access Devices (NAD) from Qualcomm, Intel, Titan, Sierra Wireless, U-box.
- Experience with automotive GNSS/GPS/Precise Point Positioning(PPP) and Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) projects for vehicle positioning.
- Experience with automotive Cyber Security and/or Functional Safety requirements.
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers