Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
Software Automation Engineer - Fund Accounting Team
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Job ID: 34665
We are currently looking for Software Test Engineer to work in Fund Accounting QA test automation team. You will be responsible for creating and executing regression tests written with Java using open source libraries and frameworks. In this role you will support functional and non-functional (performance) testing of changes and enhancements utilizing Continuous Integration approach.
We are looking for people who are able to understand and analyse data structures, organize them into test data, create algorithmic flow and code them into running Java automation projects. We appreciate people willing to learn and are able to focus on details.
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, C#)
- Experience with test automation frameworks and tools (e.g. Selenium/WebDriver, Fitnesse, JBehave, soapUI).
- Experience with performance testing and performance testing tools (e.g. jMeter, LoadRunner).
- Experience of working with database clients and ability to create SQL queries
Nice to have:
- Build tools experience Ant/Maven
- Continuous integration experience – Jenkins/Hudson
- Experience with testing Web Services (REST, Soap)
- Knowledge of markup languages XML, HTML, CSS
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others