Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Montrose Software (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
Montrose Software is a small software consulting company based in Jersey City, but most of our development happens in Kraków. We develop mobile apps, web applications and enterprise systems for a variety of clients. If you are a student looking for an internship or a part-time job, a graduate looking for the first full-time job or a professional looking for a change, do not hesitate and apply.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)".
Information on personal data processing
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter : RODO) we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Montrose Software (Polska) Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow (31-047) at ul. Józef Sarego 5/4.
- In matters related to the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you can contact the e-mail address [email protected] or in writing to the Administrator's address provided in point 1.
- Personal data will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c ("processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator") and art. 6 par. 1 lit. a ("the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes"). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Personal data will be retained until the end of the recruitment process or until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than for six months.
- The mandatory provision of personal data is a statutory requirement to the extent specified in the Labor Code as necessary for the recruitment process. Providing data by you is not mandatory, but if you choose not to provide the data, you will be unable to participate in the recruitment process.
- You have the right to access your personal data, request their correction, remove or limit processing, object to their processing, transfer data, and file a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The data will be provided by the Administrator to the Headquarters in the US.
- Based on your data, there will be no automated decision making, including profiling.